Online Guide To (online-guide-to.info) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
- “Online Guide To” will not give your e-mail address to any other party / organisation.
- Link Exchange – “Online Guide To” site makes Link Exchange available to its users. This will require you to enter your e-mail address but this will not be displayed on the site. Please remember though that any other information that is disclosed as part of a link description to be displayed on “Online Guide To” this becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- External Links – “Online Guide To” contains links to other sites. “Online Guide To” is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Website Name has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Website Name does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.